Monday 24 May 2010

Let's see if I can get this to work... (24052010)

Right, so I guess it's finally time to take the plunge and try to show some paint studies I've been trying to make to the general public. This will largely entail concept pieces, color studies and value studies that are done outside of school. Hopefully the pressure of having to update a blog won't have the USUAL effect on me, which is that I stop painting altogether. Anywho, here come some pictures.

I'll post these in chronological order so that hopefully they make some kind of sense, and perhaps even some personal progression is distinguishable;

This dapper fellow was painted on the 5th of March. He has 75 minutes to his name.


This lass was painted on the 6th of March and took me a good 93 minutes!

And finally, this landscape painting (after my father's photograph) was done on the 2nd of April just after the course I was reading finished.


More to come in a few minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment