Thursday 28 October 2010

20101028

Aaaand some more STUFFS! I had a lot of trouble with these, in all honesty! Tilted head plus light values does not a sense make in my head. Then again I don't really sketch these out with any kind of understructure but instead go straight to painting. I imagine I could've shaved quite a substantial amount of time off of these, had I actually made the appropriate effort and done some sort of basic guidelines for the facial features first. Instead it was lasso tool bonanza towards the end :o

120 minutes on october 26th



120 minutes on October 27th


And that's actually it for this week. Got a bunch of stuff to do for the weekend as well as some doggy-sitting and other things that I'm sure interest you very very much.
Anyway, as always, thank you for looking!

-Johan

No comments:

Post a Comment