Monday 16 August 2010

2010-08-16 Long time, no post!

Actually, I kind of have an excuse for not posting a whole lot, recently! School! That's right, school. I've been working as hard as I can to improve my all-round rendering techniques and production pipeline know-how. I'm taking a week off now, but after that I expect to sort of be back with more images. I expect the first one will be quite... sad, though. I am very much out of practise when it comes to value studies and painting from direct reference, so we'll see what happens!

Anyhow, here's the picture from the final week of the course (effective work-time was two days though, for reasons this blog has no business covering). Pitch painting for a CG music videos for Brigitte Bardot's Pas Davantage.




Crits and comments are as always a welcome addition to my day!

- Johan

No comments:

Post a Comment